Thursday

August 12th, 2010.

This morning I am glad.

I am glad that even though I am sick I don't have a hideous cough like the boy in the room next door.

I'm glad that I don't wake people up with disgusting bodily noises, that I know proper hygiene practices and can muffle my cough with my arm, and most of all that I don't have the amount of phlegm he apparently has, and needs to quite loudly expel from his body.

I am glad that I don't think I ever have been or ever will be so gross when coughing, and that I know the inner workings of the throat (P.S heaps glad I'm at uni, rocking out an amazing course) and know that it will pass, while he makes every routine cough sound fatal.

I am glad I bought more cereal yesterday at the shops, because I'm going to go eat it now.
In my pyjamas.
:O !

No comments:

Post a Comment

reasons to be glad...